Get an .in domain name with Google

''India Get Your Business Online'' 
Google launched a free start up for SMEs(small Indian businesses) to start their own free website ,domain and hosting service. The program named "India Get Your Business Online" will provide a great opportunity for small firms and business to find their customers and grow their businesses.


Google has announced ,that initial registration cost and all technological support on building the website would be free for a year,adding it would take just 15 minutes to get online with a .in domain name


Join for free
-->

Comments

  1. Google is always provides quality information to all the user really here good information you have sharing Thanks
    Domain name registration india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good content I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting.Domain name registration india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the small business people looking for this kind of valuable tips.Google provide quality services for every time.web site hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and looking for more posts. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and looking for more posts. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get it clear information about web hosting.Most of the hosting service company provide reliable and cheapest web hosting service

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your post here! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung Galaxy Win Specifications

Top Affiliate programmes to monetize travel and e-commerce sites